Technology is commonly regarded as business critical and within the highways environment, is playing an increasingly important role in maintaining safety and capacity, traffic management and reducing congestion. As such, maintaining its performance and security is a key function for transport authorities.
Transport authorities are under continued financial pressure and face increasing demands on their services and through meeting environmental and social obligations. We seek to identify and maximise the value proposition of the asset inventory.
Across the highways and public transport sector we provide the following services:
• Intelligent Transport Systems, supporting communication systems and interfaces
• Roadside and highways technology (monitoring and detection systems)
• Asset assessment, procurement, maintenance and replacement strategies
• Creation of requirements and specifications
• Trials, assessments and evaluations
To ensure investments are safeguarded, the following services are offered:
• Asset condition assessment and maintenance approaches
• Asset inventories
• Commercialisation and finance options
Additionally, we can call on specialists to advise on asset management systems and best practice (in line with ISO55000); traffic signals; Urban Traffic Control (UTC) and Urban Traffic Management Control (UTMC).